Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


I thought I would take a moment to thank my very special Valentine, my mother, for slowly taking the reins and taking over the Stimmung Stunde website.

Now, ol' Pumpkinhead doesn't really know it yet, but she is taking over a pretty old website in website years. Not much of what you see out there hearkens back to 1996, but this website does and has always been at the bleeding edge of web technology for its time and has faithfully brought good information about the Milwaukee German Community.

I will still, on occassion, still throw a message here or there--but this will primarily be Marta's baby and I'll try to keep my fingers off.

So to all of you, Happy Valentine's Day, but mostly to you, Marta Kretschmann--my wonderful mother!

Tim